Father Michael McMahon presented a conference at our 2019 conference on Fifty Years of Problems with the New Mass. His conference was entitled a New Priest for a New Mass. The video of his conference has been very well received. We are pleased to post a link to a sermon he delivered on July 12, 2020 at St. Dennis Church in Canada. It is a rousing call to arms to be militantly Catholic in these dark times. You can listen to his sermon here:
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Weekly News Roundup: Ecumenical Prayer Week, Synod Analysis, Chicago Priest Reprimanded for Respectfully Challenging Cupich
- The Synod on Synodality: Implementing the “Ecclesiology of Vatican II”
- Venite Adoremus: Archbishop Viganò Calls on All Bishops and Priests to Offer the Traditional Mass
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod Follies, Shake-up at the CDF, New Jersey Abortion Bill Passed
- Weekly News Roundup: Cd. Cupich’s Christmas Gift to Trads, Clowns at the Vatican, Abp. Viganò’s Response to CDW’s “Responsa ad Dubia”