Father Michael McMahon presented a conference at our 2019 conference on Fifty Years of Problems with the New Mass. His conference was entitled a New Priest for a New Mass. The video of his conference has been very well received. We are pleased to post a link to a sermon he delivered on July 12, 2020 at St. Dennis Church in Canada. It is a rousing call to arms to be militantly Catholic in these dark times. You can listen to his sermon here:
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Archbishop Viganò Addresses Cancelled Priests
- Brian McCall Discusses Usury and Catholic Economics on New Podcast Channel
- Weekly News Roundup: Vatican Response to Jewish Dubia, Latest Papal Press Conference, Legal Victory in New York
- CFN Contributor Christopher Ferrara Wins Temporary Injunction Against New York State Vaccine Mandate
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod on Synodality, Pro-Life Updates, Lay Catholics Resist Traditionis Custodes