In this conference, delivered in Chicago at the CFN 2019 Conference on Fifty Years of Problems with the New Mass, Father McMahon shows how the creation of a New Mass has led to a distortion of the true nature of the priesthood. Since the priest is united to the Mass, a radical alteration of the Mass inevitably led to a transformation of the priest from a man of sacrifice to a president of the assembly.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Antonio Socci: The Real Objective of the Film ‘Francesco’ Is To Bring Down Trump and Elect Biden
- Scapegoating Francis: How the Revolution of Vatican II Serves the New World Order
- May His Kingdom Come: Catholic Social Teaching, Part VII – The Kingship of Christ, Source and Summit of the Social Order
- Archbishop Viganò Denounces Pope Francis for Cancelling Christmas Mass While Presiding at a Syncretistic Rite
- Weekly News Roundup: Church Burnings in Chile, Papal Support for Homosexual “Civil Unions”, Deep Church/State Dealings in China