In this conference, delivered in Chicago at the CFN 2019 Conference on Fifty Years of Problems with the New Mass, Father McMahon shows how the creation of a New Mass has led to a distortion of the true nature of the priesthood. Since the priest is united to the Mass, a radical alteration of the Mass inevitably led to a transformation of the priest from a man of sacrifice to a president of the assembly.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Francis’ Nightmares for the Church: Analysis of New Apostolic Exhortation
- Weekly News Roundup: New Apostolic Exhortation, Bad Voting Advice, Abortion Remains Preeminent Issue
- Lourdes in the Light of Fatima
- Weekly News Roundup: “Human Fraternity” Anniversary, German “Synodal Path”, Buffalo Seminary Closure
- Lent and the Importance of Prayer