In this episode, CFN’s editors discuss the following news items:
- White House Updates
- Executive Order on Building and Rebuilding Monuments to American Heroes
- Anonymous critics of Dan Scavino, Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications and President Trump’s social media advisor, are given a platform by Catholic News Agency (CNA) to air grievances — specifically, about President Trump’s recent tweets in support of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and Dr. Taylor Marshall.
- U.S. Navy Prohibits Church Attendance for Sailors
- John-Henry Westen of LifeSiteNews interviews a sailor.
- Vatican-China Update
- Edward Pentin reports on Pope Francis’ last-minute decision not to mention Hong Kong in his latest Sunday Angelus address (July 5, 2020).
- One possible reason for the omission may be a story that broke two weeks ago involving alleged major contributions from the Chinese Communist Party to the Vatican.
- SCOTUS Victory for Little Sisters of the Poor
- Latest from Archbishop Viganò
- Response to John-Henry Westen of LifeSiteNews
- Response to Sandro Magister of L’Espresso
- New Prayer Composed for The Remnant‘s League of the Sacred Heart Rosary Crusade