Earlier this week, on the fifth anniversary of longtime CFN editor John Vennari’s death, his three children (Elizabeth, Philomena, and Benedict) shared their memories of this great figure of Catholic Tradition. For all who knew John through his work with CFN, this interview will give you wonderful insight into who he was as a person through the eyes of his beloved children.
- OCTOBER 2022 EDITION: Guardian Angels, Defend and Guide Us
- Desiderio Desideravi, Ecclesiology, and the Traditional Latin Mass
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on Cardinal Zen, Homo-Heresy in Belgium, U.S. Synod Report
- Abp. Viganò Denounces Belgian Bishops’ Approval of “Blessing” for Homosexual Unions
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope in Kazakhstan, King Charles III, German Synodal Heresy