Earlier this week, on the fifth anniversary of longtime CFN editor John Vennari’s death, his three children (Elizabeth, Philomena, and Benedict) shared their memories of this great figure of Catholic Tradition. For all who knew John through his work with CFN, this interview will give you wonderful insight into who he was as a person through the eyes of his beloved children.
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on “True Thomism”, Domestic Terrorism and Abortion, Biden’s Ministry of Truth
- Declaration on the Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court of the United States Regarding the Roe v. Wade Decision
- Weekly News Roundup: Anti-Trad Papal Speech, Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Open Letter to Biden
- NOT IN OUR NAME: Open Letter to President Biden on Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Reform or Overture to Liturgical Revolution: Abp. Viganò on the Holy Week Ceremonies