On Saturday, July 17 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time, CFN editor-in-chief Brian McCall will go LIVE on YouTube to answer questions on the new Motu Proprio Traditionis Custodes, which attempts to suppress the Traditional Latin Mass. This Q&A will be a follow-up to CFN’s news report released today (July 16) and can be found here. He will address comments to the news report in either YouTube or Rumble postings and reply to live chats during the broadcast.
- Weekly News Roundup July 30, 2020: TLM Suppression Fallout; McCarrick Criminally Charged; Evidence of Problem in Vatican with Hookup Apps; Congress Votes to Force Funding of Abortion; New Disturbing Image from the Vatican
- Calling All Traditional Clergy to Consecrate the World to the Immaculate Heart
- Archbishop Viganò: This Threat, by Its Very Nature, is Destined for the Most Blatant and Devastating Defeat
- Weekly News Roundup: Fallout from “Traditionis Custodes”, USCCB Scandal, Biden’s Door-to-Door Vaccine Reps
- Hatred for the Mass of All Time and the Question of Obedience