On Saturday, July 17 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time, CFN editor-in-chief Brian McCall will go LIVE on YouTube to answer questions on the new Motu Proprio Traditionis Custodes, which attempts to suppress the Traditional Latin Mass. This Q&A will be a follow-up to CFN’s news report released today (July 16) and can be found here. He will address comments to the news report in either YouTube or Rumble postings and reply to live chats during the broadcast.
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on “True Thomism”, Domestic Terrorism and Abortion, Biden’s Ministry of Truth
- Declaration on the Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court of the United States Regarding the Roe v. Wade Decision
- Weekly News Roundup: Anti-Trad Papal Speech, Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Open Letter to Biden
- NOT IN OUR NAME: Open Letter to President Biden on Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Reform or Overture to Liturgical Revolution: Abp. Viganò on the Holy Week Ceremonies