On Saturday, July 17 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time, CFN editor-in-chief Brian McCall will go LIVE on YouTube to answer questions on the new Motu Proprio Traditionis Custodes, which attempts to suppress the Traditional Latin Mass. This Q&A will be a follow-up to CFN’s news report released today (July 16) and can be found here. He will address comments to the news report in either YouTube or Rumble postings and reply to live chats during the broadcast.
- Archbishop Viganò Addresses Cancelled Priests
- Brian McCall Discusses Usury and Catholic Economics on New Podcast Channel
- Weekly News Roundup: Vatican Response to Jewish Dubia, Latest Papal Press Conference, Legal Victory in New York
- CFN Contributor Christopher Ferrara Wins Temporary Injunction Against New York State Vaccine Mandate
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod on Synodality, Pro-Life Updates, Lay Catholics Resist Traditionis Custodes