On Saturday, July 17 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time, CFN editor-in-chief Brian McCall will go LIVE on YouTube to answer questions on the new Motu Proprio Traditionis Custodes, which attempts to suppress the Traditional Latin Mass. This Q&A will be a follow-up to CFN’s news report released today (July 16) and can be found here. He will address comments to the news report in either YouTube or Rumble postings and reply to live chats during the broadcast.
Catholic Family News
- The So-Called “New Pentecost” vs. True Renewal
- Abp. Viganò: “Priesthood, Mass, Eucharist, Mary Most Holy” are Necessary in Order to “Conquer the Dragon”
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope on “Restorationism,” Tucker Announces Comeback, “God is Trans” Exhibit
- Weekly News Roundup: Ecumenical Coronation, Immaculata Church Consecrated, FBI Update
- MAY 2023 EDITION: Pray for Another Pope St. Pius V