On Saturday, July 17 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time, CFN editor-in-chief Brian McCall will go LIVE on YouTube to answer questions on the new Motu Proprio Traditionis Custodes, which attempts to suppress the Traditional Latin Mass. This Q&A will be a follow-up to CFN’s news report released today (July 16) and can be found here. He will address comments to the news report in either YouTube or Rumble postings and reply to live chats during the broadcast.
- OCTOBER 2022 EDITION: Guardian Angels, Defend and Guide Us
- Desiderio Desideravi, Ecclesiology, and the Traditional Latin Mass
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on Cardinal Zen, Homo-Heresy in Belgium, U.S. Synod Report
- Abp. Viganò Denounces Belgian Bishops’ Approval of “Blessing” for Homosexual Unions
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope in Kazakhstan, King Charles III, German Synodal Heresy