This week’s news program is devoted exclusively to a deep analysis of Pope Francis’ illegal attempt to quarantine and cancel the 2,000-year-old Traditional Latin Mass in Traditionis Custodes, his new Apostolic Letter (July 16, 2021). This episode is essential for anyone interested in the Rite canonized by Pope St. Pius V. What does the document say? What are the reasons Francis gives? What is the end-game here? What will happen to the FSSP, ICKSP, the SSPX, diocesan priests? These and other questions are answered in this complete report.
- Weekly News Roundup July 30, 2020: TLM Suppression Fallout; McCarrick Criminally Charged; Evidence of Problem in Vatican with Hookup Apps; Congress Votes to Force Funding of Abortion; New Disturbing Image from the Vatican
- Calling All Traditional Clergy to Consecrate the World to the Immaculate Heart
- Archbishop Viganò: This Threat, by Its Very Nature, is Destined for the Most Blatant and Devastating Defeat
- Weekly News Roundup: Fallout from “Traditionis Custodes”, USCCB Scandal, Biden’s Door-to-Door Vaccine Reps
- Hatred for the Mass of All Time and the Question of Obedience