This week’s news program is devoted exclusively to a deep analysis of Pope Francis’ illegal attempt to quarantine and cancel the 2,000-year-old Traditional Latin Mass in Traditionis Custodes, his new Apostolic Letter (July 16, 2021). This episode is essential for anyone interested in the Rite canonized by Pope St. Pius V. What does the document say? What are the reasons Francis gives? What is the end-game here? What will happen to the FSSP, ICKSP, the SSPX, diocesan priests? These and other questions are answered in this complete report.
- Archbishop Viganò Addresses Cancelled Priests
- Brian McCall Discusses Usury and Catholic Economics on New Podcast Channel
- Weekly News Roundup: Vatican Response to Jewish Dubia, Latest Papal Press Conference, Legal Victory in New York
- CFN Contributor Christopher Ferrara Wins Temporary Injunction Against New York State Vaccine Mandate
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod on Synodality, Pro-Life Updates, Lay Catholics Resist Traditionis Custodes