Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall interviews Catholic author Julia Meloni about her forthcoming book on the history of the St. Gallen Mafia. In this interview, Meloni lifts the veil on the secret plots of a group of European cardinals who sought to introduce Communion to adulterers, the end of clerical celibacy, and the ordination of women “deaconesses.” These radicals plotted in St. Gallen, Switzerland to identify a candidate to be a “reforming pope” who would implement their agenda. They found him in Jorge Mario Bergoglio and then planned their coup in the next conclave.
- The Spiritual Combat and Fatima: Second Week of Lent
- Weekly News Roundup: Cardinal Sarah Resigns, House Passes “Equality Act”, Pope to Visit Iraq
- Rome Is Without a Pope: Jorge Mario Bergoglio is There, But Not Peter
- The Spiritual Combat and Fatima: First Week of Lent
- Weekly News Roundup: Trump Acquitted, Biden on China, CCP Ignores Vatican, Vaccination in Vatican City