Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall interviews Catholic author Julia Meloni about her forthcoming book on the history of the St. Gallen Mafia. In this interview, Meloni lifts the veil on the secret plots of a group of European cardinals who sought to introduce Communion to adulterers, the end of clerical celibacy, and the ordination of women “deaconesses.” These radicals plotted in St. Gallen, Switzerland to identify a candidate to be a “reforming pope” who would implement their agenda. They found him in Jorge Mario Bergoglio and then planned their coup in the next conclave.
- Weekly News Roundup: Papal Comments to Jesuits, Traditionis Custodes Implemented in Mexico, Health Apartheid
- WATCH: Archbishop Viganò Addresses Cancelled Priests
- Brian McCall Discusses Usury and Catholic Economics on New Podcast Channel
- Weekly News Roundup: Vatican Response to Jewish Dubia, Latest Papal Press Conference, Legal Victory in New York
- CFN Contributor Christopher Ferrara Wins Temporary Injunction Against New York State Vaccine Mandate