Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall interviews Catholic author Julia Meloni about her forthcoming book on the history of the St. Gallen Mafia. In this interview, Meloni lifts the veil on the secret plots of a group of European cardinals who sought to introduce Communion to adulterers, the end of clerical celibacy, and the ordination of women “deaconesses.” These radicals plotted in St. Gallen, Switzerland to identify a candidate to be a “reforming pope” who would implement their agenda. They found him in Jorge Mario Bergoglio and then planned their coup in the next conclave.
- Weekly News Roundup: November 27, 2020
- Archbishop Viganò Analyzes the Fraudulent McCarrick Report
- Weekly News Roundup: Election 2020 Update, Tucker Quotes Viganò, USCCB Meeting, “Economy of Francesco”
- Young College Students Speak Out against the Hypocrisy of Liberalism
- Telling the Whole Truth about Islam: Interview with Professor William Kilpatrick