Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall interviews Catholic author Julia Meloni about her forthcoming book on the history of the St. Gallen Mafia. In this interview, Meloni lifts the veil on the secret plots of a group of European cardinals who sought to introduce Communion to adulterers, the end of clerical celibacy, and the ordination of women “deaconesses.” These radicals plotted in St. Gallen, Switzerland to identify a candidate to be a “reforming pope” who would implement their agenda. They found him in Jorge Mario Bergoglio and then planned their coup in the next conclave.
- Professor Rachel Fulton Brown on Catholics and Liberal Universities
- COVID Vaccines, the Common Good, and Moral Liceity: A Response to Professor de Mattei — Part II
- Weekly News Roundup: New Lay Ministry, Vatican Halts USCCB, Resistance to Islam in France
- Supplication of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò to the Most Holy Virgin Mary
- FULL TEXT: Abp. Viganò’s Address to “Truth Over Fear” Online Summit