Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall interviews Catholic author Julia Meloni about her forthcoming book on the history of the St. Gallen Mafia. In this interview, Meloni lifts the veil on the secret plots of a group of European cardinals who sought to introduce Communion to adulterers, the end of clerical celibacy, and the ordination of women “deaconesses.” These radicals plotted in St. Gallen, Switzerland to identify a candidate to be a “reforming pope” who would implement their agenda. They found him in Jorge Mario Bergoglio and then planned their coup in the next conclave.
- Prayer for the “Synod on Synodality”
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod Prayer Vigil, Fr. Rupnik, Bishop Strickland’s Latest Pastoral Letter
- Weekly News Roundup: Bishop Schneider on Validity of Pope Francis, Abp. Viganò and Trump on Abortion, Francis with the Clintons
- Abp. Viganò: “Any Ruler Who Wants to Oppose the New World Order” Must Work to End Abortion
- SEPTEMBER 2023 EDITION: Exalting Our Lord and His Holy Cross