Catholic Family News is happy to release this video from our 2019 Conference which was on the theme The New Mass: Fifty Years of Problems. In this conference, Editor-in-Chief Brian M. McCall introduces the theme of the weekend and outlines the principles that will be used to answer the question: Is the New Mass Legitimate? You can purchase audio downloads of all conferences from our online store.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Marshall and Gaspers on Querida Amazonia and Freemasons in the Vatican
- Francis’ Nightmares for the Church: Analysis of New Apostolic Exhortation
- Weekly News Roundup: New Apostolic Exhortation, Bad Voting Advice, Abortion Remains Preeminent Issue
- Lourdes in the Light of Fatima
- Weekly News Roundup: “Human Fraternity” Anniversary, German “Synodal Path”, Buffalo Seminary Closure