Catholic Family News is happy to release this video from our 2019 Conference which was on the theme The New Mass: Fifty Years of Problems. In this conference, Editor-in-Chief Brian M. McCall introduces the theme of the weekend and outlines the principles that will be used to answer the question: Is the New Mass Legitimate? You can purchase audio downloads of all conferences from our online store.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Weekly News Roundup: Cardinal Tagle Appointment, German Bishops Downplay “LGBT” and Adultery, Laity Appeal to Pope
- Survey of Amazon Synod Final Doc: Vatican II with an Amazonian Face
- Weekly News Roundup: Ongoing Turmoil in Chile, Buffalo Bishop’s Resignation, “LGBT” Outrage in Austria
- Give the Gift of Truth This Christmas
- Golden Anniversary of a Leaden Project: Why the Traditional Mass Will Outlast Its Replacement