First video in our new CFN Media series discusses Pope Francis’ January 19 remark regarding Catholics need not breed “like rabbits”. I had hoped to do this weekly, but now I can only say: I will produce a video as often as I can. Thank you.
John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- Survey of Amazon Synod Final Doc: Vatican II with an Amazonian Face
- Weekly News Roundup: Ongoing Turmoil in Chile, Buffalo Bishop’s Resignation, “LGBT” Outrage in Austria
- Give the Gift of Truth This Christmas
- Golden Anniversary of a Leaden Project: Why the Traditional Mass Will Outlast Its Replacement
- Signatory Defends “Protest against Pope Francis’s Sacrilegious Acts”