Fr. Karl Stehlin, District Superior of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) in Poland, explains how priests and faithful in Poland and across Eastern Europe are flocking to Tradition. In an inspiring interview, he explains how 13 priests have found refuge with the SSPX in Poland and how the number of faithful has tripled in the past year. He explains that the COVID restrictions (which are more strict on churches than under Communism), the novelties of the current papacy, and Traditionis Custodes have led many priests and faithful to Tradition thanks to the protection of the Immaculata. He also explains his role as the leader of the Militia Immaculata founded by Fr. Maximillian Kolbe. For more information in the U.S., please see https://sspx.org/en/militia-immaculatae-faqs.
- OCTOBER 2022 EDITION: Guardian Angels, Defend and Guide Us
- Desiderio Desideravi, Ecclesiology, and the Traditional Latin Mass
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on Cardinal Zen, Homo-Heresy in Belgium, U.S. Synod Report
- Abp. Viganò Denounces Belgian Bishops’ Approval of “Blessing” for Homosexual Unions
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope in Kazakhstan, King Charles III, German Synodal Heresy