Fr. Karl Stehlin, District Superior of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) in Poland, explains how priests and faithful in Poland and across Eastern Europe are flocking to Tradition. In an inspiring interview, he explains how 13 priests have found refuge with the SSPX in Poland and how the number of faithful has tripled in the past year. He explains that the COVID restrictions (which are more strict on churches than under Communism), the novelties of the current papacy, and Traditionis Custodes have led many priests and faithful to Tradition thanks to the protection of the Immaculata. He also explains his role as the leader of the Militia Immaculata founded by Fr. Maximillian Kolbe. For more information in the U.S., please see https://sspx.org/en/militia-immaculatae-faqs.
- WATCH: Gaspers Joins Marshall to Discuss Whether or Not a Pope Can Ban the TLM
- Abp. Viganò on Feast of St. Paul’s Conversion: Pray for the Conversion of Modern-Day “Sauls” in the Church
- Abp. Viganò on Liturgy Debate: “Coexistence Between the Vetus and Novus Ordo is Impossible, Artificial, and Deceitful”
- Weekly News Roundup: RIP George Neumayr, New Francis Interview, Benedict XVI’s Posthumous Book
- “Continuous ‘Aggiornamento’”: Synod Seeks to Preserve “Precious Legacy” of Vatican II