Fr. Karl Stehlin, District Superior of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) in Poland, explains how priests and faithful in Poland and across Eastern Europe are flocking to Tradition. In an inspiring interview, he explains how 13 priests have found refuge with the SSPX in Poland and how the number of faithful has tripled in the past year. He explains that the COVID restrictions (which are more strict on churches than under Communism), the novelties of the current papacy, and Traditionis Custodes have led many priests and faithful to Tradition thanks to the protection of the Immaculata. He also explains his role as the leader of the Militia Immaculata founded by Fr. Maximillian Kolbe. For more information in the U.S., please see https://sspx.org/en/militia-immaculatae-faqs.
- The Synod on Synodality: Implementing the “Ecclesiology of Vatican II”
- Venite Adoremus: Archbishop Viganò Calls on All Bishops and Priests to Offer the Traditional Mass
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod Follies, Shake-up at the CDF, New Jersey Abortion Bill Passed
- Weekly News Roundup: Cd. Cupich’s Christmas Gift to Trads, Clowns at the Vatican, Abp. Viganò’s Response to CDW’s “Responsa ad Dubia”
- Abp. Viganò Responds to CDW’s “Responsa ad Dubia”