Traditional Catholic activist Monica Smit speaks with CFN editor-in-chief Brian McCall about her efforts to inspire fellow Australians to resist the COVID tyranny. She tells the story of her recent arrest for speaking the truth and how the authorities threatened to keep her in prison until she deleted everything she ever posted on social media. You won’t want to miss this interview!
- Weekly News Roundup February 15, 2024: Putin, Biden, Trans Agenda, and Deaconesses
- WATCH: Gaspers Discusses Pope’s Recent Comments on Liturgical Reform, DDF’s Note on Validity of Sacraments
- Over 90 Clergy and Scholars Call for the Withdrawal of Fiducia Supplicans
- Weekly News Roundup February 8, 2024: Francis and Putin, Going Dutch for Suicide, and Gen Z and Religion
- FEBRUARY 2024 EDITION: A Light of Revelation and Sign of Contradiction