Traditional Catholic activist Monica Smit speaks with CFN editor-in-chief Brian McCall about her efforts to inspire fellow Australians to resist the COVID tyranny. She tells the story of her recent arrest for speaking the truth and how the authorities threatened to keep her in prison until she deleted everything she ever posted on social media. You won’t want to miss this interview!
- Archbishop Viganò: Pray the Rosary for the End of the Pandemic Emergency.
- Marshall and Gaspers Discuss Synod on Synodality
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod on Synodality Begins, Pelosi at the Vatican, Legal Victories
- SPECIAL REPORT: Monica Smit Tells Her Story
- St. Robert Bellarmine: Herald of Republics? — Part II