CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall was happy to be one of the first guests on a new podcast channel, Civitas Dei International (International City of God). McCall discusses Catholic teaching on usury and diagnoses many of the problems with our current monetary and financial system. The first edition of his book, The Church and the Usurers: Unprofitable Lending for the Modern Economy, is sold out at publisher (Ave Maria University Press) but Angelus Press may still have a few copies in stock. A second edition is in production.
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on “True Thomism”, Domestic Terrorism and Abortion, Biden’s Ministry of Truth
- Declaration on the Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court of the United States Regarding the Roe v. Wade Decision
- Weekly News Roundup: Anti-Trad Papal Speech, Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Open Letter to Biden
- NOT IN OUR NAME: Open Letter to President Biden on Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Reform or Overture to Liturgical Revolution: Abp. Viganò on the Holy Week Ceremonies