CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall was happy to be one of the first guests on a new podcast channel, Civitas Dei International (International City of God). McCall discusses Catholic teaching on usury and diagnoses many of the problems with our current monetary and financial system. The first edition of his book, The Church and the Usurers: Unprofitable Lending for the Modern Economy, is sold out at publisher (Ave Maria University Press) but Angelus Press may still have a few copies in stock. A second edition is in production.
- Archbishop Viganò: Pray the Rosary for the End of the Pandemic Emergency.
- Marshall and Gaspers Discuss Synod on Synodality
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod on Synodality Begins, Pelosi at the Vatican, Legal Victories
- SPECIAL REPORT: Monica Smit Tells Her Story
- St. Robert Bellarmine: Herald of Republics? — Part II