CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall was happy to be one of the first guests on a new podcast channel, Civitas Dei International (International City of God). McCall discusses Catholic teaching on usury and diagnoses many of the problems with our current monetary and financial system. The first edition of his book, The Church and the Usurers: Unprofitable Lending for the Modern Economy, is sold out at publisher (Ave Maria University Press) but Angelus Press may still have a few copies in stock. A second edition is in production.
- DECEMBER 2022 EDITION: The Coming of Christ and Zeal for Souls
- Weekly News Roundup: Jesuit Papal Interview, Sino-Vatican Deal, German Synodal Way, Senate Passes Same-Sex “Marriage” Bill
- WATCH: Gaspers Joins Marshall to Discuss Latest Synod News
- The Rights of Immemorial Tradition and the Limits of Papal Positivism
- Weekly News Roundup: Sacrilegious “DJ Priest”, USCCB Fall Meeting, Same-Sex “Marriage” Bill, Ukraine and Biden