This week’s stories include: (1) More fallout (good and bad) from Traditionis Custodes‘ assault on the True Mass; (2) former cardinal and priest Theodore McCarrick charged with criminal sexual assault of a young boy and more reporting on the use of immoral dating apps by Vatican and diocesan clerics; (3) U.S. House of Representatives passes a budget bill removing limitations on federal tax dollars being used to fund abortions; and (4) the Vatican releases a disturbing image in anticipation of the 2022 World Meeting of Families.
- Weekly News Roundup December 7, 2023
- Weekly News Roundup November 30, 2023: Burk Evicted; Elections in Holland; Ireland Reacts; and Big Brother is Censoring
- Special Report: Saints Persecuted from within the Church
- Special Report: Father Hector Bolduc, Defender of the Catholic Tradition
- Weekly News Roundup November 21, 2023