This week’s stories include: (1) More fallout (good and bad) from Traditionis Custodes‘ assault on the True Mass; (2) former cardinal and priest Theodore McCarrick charged with criminal sexual assault of a young boy and more reporting on the use of immoral dating apps by Vatican and diocesan clerics; (3) U.S. House of Representatives passes a budget bill removing limitations on federal tax dollars being used to fund abortions; and (4) the Vatican releases a disturbing image in anticipation of the 2022 World Meeting of Families.
- Brian McCall Discusses Usury and Catholic Economics on New Podcast Channel
- Weekly News Roundup: Vatican Response to Jewish Dubia, Latest Papal Press Conference, Legal Victory in New York
- CFN Contributor Christopher Ferrara Wins Temporary Injunction Against New York State Vaccine Mandate
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod on Synodality, Pro-Life Updates, Lay Catholics Resist Traditionis Custodes
- Traditional Catholics Resist Traditionis Custodes in New Open Letter