This week’s stories include: (1) More fallout (good and bad) from Traditionis Custodes‘ assault on the True Mass; (2) former cardinal and priest Theodore McCarrick charged with criminal sexual assault of a young boy and more reporting on the use of immoral dating apps by Vatican and diocesan clerics; (3) U.S. House of Representatives passes a budget bill removing limitations on federal tax dollars being used to fund abortions; and (4) the Vatican releases a disturbing image in anticipation of the 2022 World Meeting of Families.
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on “True Thomism”, Domestic Terrorism and Abortion, Biden’s Ministry of Truth
- Declaration on the Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court of the United States Regarding the Roe v. Wade Decision
- Weekly News Roundup: Anti-Trad Papal Speech, Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Open Letter to Biden
- NOT IN OUR NAME: Open Letter to President Biden on Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Reform or Overture to Liturgical Revolution: Abp. Viganò on the Holy Week Ceremonies