CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall talks with lawyer and longtime contributor Christopher A. Ferrara about the lawsuits he has filed (and is filing) against New York, New Jersey, and California. His clients, who include priests of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), are suing the aforementioned states (led by liberal governors) for violating the Constitution by shutting down or severely restricting churches on the pretext of the COVID-19 scare while they praise and participate in mass protests.
- Archbishop Viganò Addresses Cancelled Priests
- Brian McCall Discusses Usury and Catholic Economics on New Podcast Channel
- Weekly News Roundup: Vatican Response to Jewish Dubia, Latest Papal Press Conference, Legal Victory in New York
- CFN Contributor Christopher Ferrara Wins Temporary Injunction Against New York State Vaccine Mandate
- Weekly News Roundup: Synod on Synodality, Pro-Life Updates, Lay Catholics Resist Traditionis Custodes