CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall talks with lawyer and longtime contributor Christopher A. Ferrara about the lawsuits he has filed (and is filing) against New York, New Jersey, and California. His clients, who include priests of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), are suing the aforementioned states (led by liberal governors) for violating the Constitution by shutting down or severely restricting churches on the pretext of the COVID-19 scare while they praise and participate in mass protests.
- CFN Interview of Pro-Life Icon Abby Johnson
- Weekly News Roundup: Persecution of Christians, Filling Ginsburg’s Seat, Latest from Trump and Viganò
- Archbishop Viganò Speaks about Disastrous Vatican-China Secret Agreement
- May His Kingdom Come: Catholic Social Teaching, Part VI – Conversion of Culture
- Viganò Speaks Again on What is to Be Done with Vatican II