CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall talks with lawyer and longtime contributor Christopher A. Ferrara about the lawsuits he has filed (and is filing) against New York, New Jersey, and California. His clients, who include priests of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), are suing the aforementioned states (led by liberal governors) for violating the Constitution by shutting down or severely restricting churches on the pretext of the COVID-19 scare while they praise and participate in mass protests.
- Weekly News Roundup: SSPX Ordinations, USCCB General Assembly, SCOTUS Decision Upholding Religious Rights
- Abp. Viganò Tells Abbé Barthe: Derailing of Vatican II, Creation of New Mass are Results of “Revolutionary Forces Infiltrating the Church”
- WATCH: Paul VI, Maritain, Alinsky, and the New Mass
- Abp. Viganò: Considerations on the Feared Modification of Summorum Pontificum
- St. Peter Damian and His Battle Against the First Lavender Mafia in the Church