CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall talks with lawyer and longtime contributor Christopher A. Ferrara about the lawsuits he has filed (and is filing) against New York, New Jersey, and California. His clients, who include priests of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), are suing the aforementioned states (led by liberal governors) for violating the Constitution by shutting down or severely restricting churches on the pretext of the COVID-19 scare while they praise and participate in mass protests.
- Weekly News Roundup December 7, 2023
- Weekly News Roundup November 30, 2023: Burk Evicted; Elections in Holland; Ireland Reacts; and Big Brother is Censoring
- Special Report: Saints Persecuted from within the Church
- Special Report: Father Hector Bolduc, Defender of the Catholic Tradition
- Weekly News Roundup November 21, 2023