CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall talks with lawyer and longtime contributor Christopher A. Ferrara about the lawsuits he has filed (and is filing) against New York, New Jersey, and California. His clients, who include priests of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), are suing the aforementioned states (led by liberal governors) for violating the Constitution by shutting down or severely restricting churches on the pretext of the COVID-19 scare while they praise and participate in mass protests.
- Weekly News Roundup: Different Easter Messages, Globalist Ban of Natural Law, Disappearance of Dissenter
- Christ is Risen! His Body, the Church, Will Also Rise!
- Christ Is Risen! Indeed, He Is Risen!
- Abp. Viganò: A Meditation on the Passion and Death of the Lord
- Good Friday: Christ the Bridegroom of the Catholic Church