Today Michael Voris once again attacked the SSPX, this time for the SSPX’s strong reaction to the New Mass. But is Voris’ outrage properly directed? Are Catholics actually bound to accept a Protestantized New Liturgy? And what about those who impose – and who to impose – this “banal on-the-spot fabrication” on the Catholic world. Contains quotations from men who rejoiced — at the time of the Council itself — that Vatican II’s liturgical reform “destroy the uniformity of the Roman Rite
John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- Weekly News Roundup: November 27, 2020
- Archbishop Viganò Analyzes the Fraudulent McCarrick Report
- Weekly News Roundup: Election 2020 Update, Tucker Quotes Viganò, USCCB Meeting, “Economy of Francesco”
- Young College Students Speak Out against the Hypocrisy of Liberalism
- Telling the Whole Truth about Islam: Interview with Professor William Kilpatrick