Today Michael Voris once again attacked the SSPX, this time for the SSPX’s strong reaction to the New Mass. But is Voris’ outrage properly directed? Are Catholics actually bound to accept a Protestantized New Liturgy? And what about those who impose – and who to impose – this “banal on-the-spot fabrication” on the Catholic world. Contains quotations from men who rejoiced — at the time of the Council itself — that Vatican II’s liturgical reform “destroy the uniformity of the Roman Rite
John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on “True Thomism”, Domestic Terrorism and Abortion, Biden’s Ministry of Truth
- Declaration on the Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court of the United States Regarding the Roe v. Wade Decision
- Weekly News Roundup: Anti-Trad Papal Speech, Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Open Letter to Biden
- NOT IN OUR NAME: Open Letter to President Biden on Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Reform or Overture to Liturgical Revolution: Abp. Viganò on the Holy Week Ceremonies