Pope Francis celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the all vernacular liturgy on March 7, 2015; takes another hit at Traditional Catholics; voices unqualified praise for Vatican II’s liturgical revolution. And what has the Church magisterium throughout the centuries said about an all-vernacular liturgy? Why do our post-Conciliar leaders celebrate defiance of these perennial teachings?
John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Says Trads Have “Dead Faith”, Pro-Life Updates, Status of ICK in Chicago
- Abp. Viganò on Papal Trip to Canada: “The Martyrs of Canada” are “Outraged” by the Pope’s Recent Conduct
- AUGUST 2022 EDITION: St. Peter in Chains and Spiritual Bondage
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope in Canada, More TLM Crackdowns, Vatican on German Synodal Way
- Abp. Viganò Responds to Cdl. Cupich’s Alleged Shutdown of ICK in Chicago