Pope Francis celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the all vernacular liturgy on March 7, 2015; takes another hit at Traditional Catholics; voices unqualified praise for Vatican II’s liturgical revolution. And what has the Church magisterium throughout the centuries said about an all-vernacular liturgy? Why do our post-Conciliar leaders celebrate defiance of these perennial teachings?
John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- Special Report: Dr. Peter Dr. Kwasniewski on the Benedictus Project
- Archbishop Viganò on the Italian Political Situation
- Approaching Holy Week with Renewed Gratitude
- The Spiritual Combat and Fatima: Second Week of Lent
- Weekly News Roundup: Cardinal Sarah Resigns, House Passes “Equality Act”, Pope to Visit Iraq