John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- WATCH: Gaspers Joins Marshall to Discuss Whether or Not a Pope Can Ban the TLM
- Abp. Viganò on Feast of St. Paul’s Conversion: Pray for the Conversion of Modern-Day “Sauls” in the Church
- Abp. Viganò on Liturgy Debate: “Coexistence Between the Vetus and Novus Ordo is Impossible, Artificial, and Deceitful”
- Weekly News Roundup: RIP George Neumayr, New Francis Interview, Benedict XVI’s Posthumous Book
- “Continuous ‘Aggiornamento’”: Synod Seeks to Preserve “Precious Legacy” of Vatican II