John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on Cardinal Zen, Homo-Heresy in Belgium, U.S. Synod Report
- Abp. Viganò Denounces Belgian Bishops’ Approval of “Blessing” for Homosexual Unions
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope in Kazakhstan, King Charles III, German Synodal Heresy
- Abp. Viganò: Meditation on the Seven Sorrow of Our Lady
- INTERVIEW: Abp. Viganò Defends the Traditional Mass, Discusses Why It Is Under Attack, Offers Advice