John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- SCOTUS Overturns Roe and Casey on Feast of Sacred Heart
- Weekly News Roundup: Papal Trad Bashing, “Gay Dads” Lay Homily in Chicago, Another Attack in Nigeria
- Kwasniewski’s “True Obedience” Provides Critically Important Insights
- WATCH: CFN Interviews Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- Weekly News Roundup Cancelled This Week. Watch Traditional Ordinations June 17