Dr. Peter Kwasniewski — scholar, author, lecturer, and regular CFN contributor — discusses the new book From Benedict’s Peace to Francis’s War (Angelico Press, 2021) which collects 70 different reactions to Traditionis Custodes, Pope Francis’ Motu Proprio (July 16, 2021) against the Traditional Latin Mass.
Catholic Family News
- JUNE 2023 EDITION: Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, May Thy Kingdom Come
- EXCLUSIVE: Archdiocese of Kansas City Comments on SSPX in Light of Recent Immaculata Church Consecration
- The So-Called “New Pentecost” vs. True Renewal
- Abp. Viganò: “Priesthood, Mass, Eucharist, Mary Most Holy” are Necessary in Order to “Conquer the Dragon”
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope on “Restorationism,” Tucker Announces Comeback, “God is Trans” Exhibit