Dr. Peter Kwasniewski — scholar, author, lecturer, and regular CFN contributor — discusses the new book From Benedict’s Peace to Francis’s War (Angelico Press, 2021) which collects 70 different reactions to Traditionis Custodes, Pope Francis’ Motu Proprio (July 16, 2021) against the Traditional Latin Mass.
- WATCH: Gaspers Joins Marshall to Discuss Whether or Not a Pope Can Ban the TLM
- Abp. Viganò on Feast of St. Paul’s Conversion: Pray for the Conversion of Modern-Day “Sauls” in the Church
- Abp. Viganò on Liturgy Debate: “Coexistence Between the Vetus and Novus Ordo is Impossible, Artificial, and Deceitful”
- Weekly News Roundup: RIP George Neumayr, New Francis Interview, Benedict XVI’s Posthumous Book
- “Continuous ‘Aggiornamento’”: Synod Seeks to Preserve “Precious Legacy” of Vatican II