Dr. Peter Kwasniewski — scholar, author, lecturer, and regular CFN contributor — discusses the new book From Benedict’s Peace to Francis’s War (Angelico Press, 2021) which collects 70 different reactions to Traditionis Custodes, Pope Francis’ Motu Proprio (July 16, 2021) against the Traditional Latin Mass.
- BBC Interview with English Priest Who Kept Tradition Alive in Normandy, France
- Abp. Viganò: Meditation for the Season of Advent
- A Moribund Mass and the Catholic Counterculture
- Weekly News Roundup: USCCB Fall Meeting, Polish Dominican Defends TLM, Abp. Viganò’s “Appeal for Anti-Globalist Alliance”
- Archbishop Viganò Calls for Founding of Anti-Globalist Alliance