In addition to the serious moral issue of developing and testing COVID vaccines from the cells of aborted children, the novel mRNA vaccines pose additional serious moral issues that Catholics must consider. Brian McCall discusses the biological, genetic, and societal concerns with Neurophysiologist and ethologist Dr. David Schmitt. Dr. Schmitt has his own podcast channel at https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/deschmitt.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Weekly News Roundup: Impeachment 2.0, Papal Follies, Seal of Confession Under Threat
- Archbishop Viganò on the Promotion of the COVID Vaccine by the Vatican
- Abp. Viganò on St. Pius X’s ‘Oath Against Modernism’, Its Abolition by Paul VI
- Weekly News Roundup: Chaos at the Capitol, Vatican Approval of COVID Vaccines, Latest Viganò Interview
- Epiphany 2021: Send Forth Thy Light and Thy Truth, O Lord