Brian McCall interviews author, CFN contributor, and LifeSite News reporter Stephen Kokx about his amazing spiritual journey. He discusses how he was raised Catholic but by the end of high school became a liberal Democrat who supported pro-abortion “Catholic” candidate John Kerry. His journey back to the fullness of the Traditional Catholic Faith is an inspiring story.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- INTERVIEW: Matt Gaspers on The Catholic Current — Synod on Synodality
- Abp. Viganò Releases Letter He Sent to US Bishops and CDF on Vaccine Quandary
- INTERVIEW: Author Exposes Enduring Legacy of Modernist Conspirators
- Weekly News Roundup: Murder of British Catholic MP, New Amazonian Bishops’ Conference, Cardinal Turkson on Possibility of “Vatican III”
- Abp. Viganò: Video Message for Turin “No Fear Day”