Brian McCall interviews author, CFN contributor, and LifeSite News reporter Stephen Kokx about his amazing spiritual journey. He discusses how he was raised Catholic but by the end of high school became a liberal Democrat who supported pro-abortion “Catholic” candidate John Kerry. His journey back to the fullness of the Traditional Catholic Faith is an inspiring story.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Declaration on the Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court of the United States Regarding the Roe v. Wade Decision
- Weekly News Roundup: Anti-Trad Papal Speech, Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Open Letter to Biden
- NOT IN OUR NAME: Open Letter to President Biden on Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Reform or Overture to Liturgical Revolution: Abp. Viganò on the Holy Week Ceremonies
- Weekly News Roundup: SCOTUS Leak, Papal Interview, Biden’s Ministry of Truth