Brian McCall interviews author, CFN contributor, and LifeSite News reporter Stephen Kokx about his amazing spiritual journey. He discusses how he was raised Catholic but by the end of high school became a liberal Democrat who supported pro-abortion “Catholic” candidate John Kerry. His journey back to the fullness of the Traditional Catholic Faith is an inspiring story.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Professor Rachel Fulton Brown on Catholics and Liberal Universities
- COVID Vaccines, the Common Good, and Moral Liceity: A Response to Professor de Mattei — Part II
- Weekly News Roundup: New Lay Ministry, Vatican Halts USCCB, Resistance to Islam in France
- Supplication of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò to the Most Holy Virgin Mary
- FULL TEXT: Abp. Viganò’s Address to “Truth Over Fear” Online Summit