Brian McCall interviews author, CFN contributor, and LifeSite News reporter Stephen Kokx about his amazing spiritual journey. He discusses how he was raised Catholic but by the end of high school became a liberal Democrat who supported pro-abortion “Catholic” candidate John Kerry. His journey back to the fullness of the Traditional Catholic Faith is an inspiring story.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Calling All Traditional Clergy to Consecrate the World to the Immaculate Heart
- Archbishop Viganò: This Threat, by Its Very Nature, is Destined for the Most Blatant and Devastating Defeat
- Weekly News Roundup: Fallout from “Traditionis Custodes”, USCCB Scandal, Biden’s Door-to-Door Vaccine Reps
- Hatred for the Mass of All Time and the Question of Obedience
- McCall and Ferrara Discuss Pope’s New Motu Proprio against the Traditional Mass