Brian McCall interviews author, CFN contributor, and LifeSite News reporter Stephen Kokx about his amazing spiritual journey. He discusses how he was raised Catholic but by the end of high school became a liberal Democrat who supported pro-abortion “Catholic” candidate John Kerry. His journey back to the fullness of the Traditional Catholic Faith is an inspiring story.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- DECEMBER 2022 EDITION: The Coming of Christ and Zeal for Souls
- Weekly News Roundup: Jesuit Papal Interview, Sino-Vatican Deal, German Synodal Way, Senate Passes Same-Sex “Marriage” Bill
- WATCH: Gaspers Joins Marshall to Discuss Latest Synod News
- The Rights of Immemorial Tradition and the Limits of Papal Positivism
- Weekly News Roundup: Sacrilegious “DJ Priest”, USCCB Fall Meeting, Same-Sex “Marriage” Bill, Ukraine and Biden