Brian McCall interviews author, CFN contributor, and LifeSite News reporter Stephen Kokx about his amazing spiritual journey. He discusses how he was raised Catholic but by the end of high school became a liberal Democrat who supported pro-abortion “Catholic” candidate John Kerry. His journey back to the fullness of the Traditional Catholic Faith is an inspiring story.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Weekly News Roundup: Impeachment 2.0, Papal Follies, Seal of Confession Under Threat
- Archbishop Viganò on the Promotion of the COVID Vaccine by the Vatican
- Abp. Viganò on St. Pius X’s ‘Oath Against Modernism’, Its Abolition by Paul VI
- Weekly News Roundup: Chaos at the Capitol, Vatican Approval of COVID Vaccines, Latest Viganò Interview
- Epiphany 2021: Send Forth Thy Light and Thy Truth, O Lord