CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall speaks with Dr. Thaddeus Kozinski about the recent case of a Detroit priest who discovered his baptism as an infant was invalid due to improper form. They discuss why changing the form (words) from “I baptize” to “We baptize” invalidates the sacrament and promotes a dangerous collectivism.
- A Moribund Mass and the Catholic Counterculture
- Weekly News Roundup: USCCB Fall Meeting, Polish Dominican Defends TLM, Abp. Viganò’s “Appeal for Anti-Globalist Alliance”
- Archbishop Viganò Calls for Founding of Anti-Globalist Alliance
- Archbishop Viganò Addresses Demonstration in Switzerland, Calls Them to a Higher Cause
- Weekly News Roundup: Traditionis Custodes Updates, U.S. Senator Denied Communion, Cardinal Kasper on German Synodal Way