CFN Editor-in-Chief Brian McCall speaks with Dr. Thaddeus Kozinski about the recent case of a Detroit priest who discovered his baptism as an infant was invalid due to improper form. They discuss why changing the form (words) from “I baptize” to “We baptize” invalidates the sacrament and promotes a dangerous collectivism.
- CFN Interview of Pro-Life Icon Abby Johnson
- Weekly News Roundup: Persecution of Christians, Filling Ginsburg’s Seat, Latest from Trump and Viganò
- Archbishop Viganò Speaks about Disastrous Vatican-China Secret Agreement
- May His Kingdom Come: Catholic Social Teaching, Part VI – Conversion of Culture
- Viganò Speaks Again on What is to Be Done with Vatican II