Catholic Family News is happy to release another interview conducted during our 2019 Conference on The New Mass: Fifty Years of Problems. In this interview, Fr. Michael Rodriguez, a priest of the Diocese of El Paso (Texas), gives a preview of his conference in which he tells the story of his journey to the Traditional Latin Mass. His story and testimony are compelling. Father inspires hope for the restoration of the sacred priesthood. All conference talks are available for purchase from our online store.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Francis’ Nightmares for the Church: Analysis of New Apostolic Exhortation
- Weekly News Roundup: New Apostolic Exhortation, Bad Voting Advice, Abortion Remains Preeminent Issue
- Lourdes in the Light of Fatima
- Weekly News Roundup: “Human Fraternity” Anniversary, German “Synodal Path”, Buffalo Seminary Closure
- Lent and the Importance of Prayer