CFN Managing Editor Matt Gaspers interviewed Chris Ferrara, longtime friend and regular contributor to CFN, about his experiences with the Traditional Latin Mass. You can purchase a digital download of Chris’ conference talk in which he discusses important connections between French philosopher Jacques Maritain, American Communist agitator Saul Alinsky, and Pope Paul VI from our online store.
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- May His Kingdom Come: Catholic Social Teaching, Part IV – Are Property Rights Absolute? Not According to the Church
- Vatican II and the Calvary of the Church
- St. Peter in Chains and Spiritual Bondage
- Weekly News Roundup: COVID-19 and Censorship, Small Christian College vs. LGBT “Rights”, Bishop Schneider on Vatican II
- Second Intervention of Prominent Italian Professor on Vatican II