During the 2019 Catholic Family News conference on the theme The New Mass: Fifty Years of Problems, CFN Editors Brian McCall and Matt Gaspers conducted interviews of some of the invited speakers. We are beginning to release those interviews. In each one the speakers discuss their personal history with the Traditional Mass. We are happy to release our first interview which is with long time friend of CFN, Dr. Andrew Childs. In this interview, Dr. Childs shares the story of his conversion to Traditional Catholicism following a wide ranging spiritual journey. Dr. Child’s conference, New Music for a New Mass (and all the other 2019 conferences) can be downloaded from our online store . If you purchase a download you will be able to listen to the conference in minutes!
With degrees from Yale University, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. McCall is a member of the faculty of the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mr. McCall became Editor-in-Chief of Catholic Family News in 2018. He is the author of numerous books and articles on law, politics, and Catholic Social Teaching and has made frequent speaking appearances at academic and Catholic conferences on these topics. He and his wife are the parents of six children.
- Weekly News Roundup: Cardinal Tagle Appointment, German Bishops Downplay “LGBT” and Adultery, Laity Appeal to Pope
- Survey of Amazon Synod Final Doc: Vatican II with an Amazonian Face
- Weekly News Roundup: Ongoing Turmoil in Chile, Buffalo Bishop’s Resignation, “LGBT” Outrage in Austria
- Give the Gift of Truth This Christmas
- Golden Anniversary of a Leaden Project: Why the Traditional Mass Will Outlast Its Replacement