What are the “Six Strikes Against Vatican II”? Is it really “unthinkable” to question the Council? What have both progressivists and Traditional Catholics said about the Council texts? Why is this Council unlike anything else in Church history? Who admitted the Council contains “compromised formulas”? CFN Editor John Vennari deals with these questions and more in this brief video. Please share with others!
John Vennari was the editor of Catholic Family News from 1994 until his death by cancer on April 4, 2017. His single mission was to teach people how to recognize and resist the pernicious errors of Modernism, especially since Vatican II. In connection with this mission, he was a zealous apostle of Our Lady of Fatima, collaborating closely with Fr. Nicholas Gruner (1942-2015).
- Weekly News Roundup: Pope Francis on “True Thomism”, Domestic Terrorism and Abortion, Biden’s Ministry of Truth
- Declaration on the Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court of the United States Regarding the Roe v. Wade Decision
- Weekly News Roundup: Anti-Trad Papal Speech, Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Open Letter to Biden
- NOT IN OUR NAME: Open Letter to President Biden on Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Reform or Overture to Liturgical Revolution: Abp. Viganò on the Holy Week Ceremonies